Fire broke out after leakage in LPG cylinder.

Thane, November 9 (Language) A 43-year-old man suffered burn injuries in a fire that broke out in a house in Thane city of Maharashtra. Municipal Corporation officials gave this information.

Yasin Tadvi, head of the disaster management cell of Thane Municipal Corporation, said that the incident took place at around 11 pm on Wednesday night in a house located on the fifth floor of a 29-storey building in Waghbil area on Ghodbunder Road.

He told that gas was leaking from the cylinder, due to which the fire broke out.

The official said that while trying to extinguish the fire, a person living in the house got injured in his leg, after which he was admitted to the hospital.

He said that after receiving information about the incident, the team of Disaster Management Cell reached the spot and brought the fire under control in about half an hour.

The official said that some kitchen items were destroyed in the fire.

He told that the fire brigade personnel have taken out the gas cylinder from the house.

Language teacher Manisha


Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *