Jaipur, November 9 (Language) Four members of a family died due to electric shock on Thursday in Kun police station area of Salumber district of Rajasthan.
Police Officer Praveen Singh said that a couple and their son and daughter died while trying to save each other due to electric shock in the door of a house in Dikiya Gram Panchayat.
He said that the deceased have been identified as Omkar Meena (68), his wife Bhanwari Devi (65), son Devi Lal (25) and daughter Mangi Devi (22).
Singh said that the matter is being investigated.
Bhasha Kunj Shafiq